Careers at Pinnacle
Flexibility, independence, and an exciting career await
Sales Account Executive
Advanced Imaging Solutions has recently acquired Pinnacle of Indiana, a local Technology organization for over eighteen (18) years, adding over forty (40) highly skilled IT and Technology Professionals to our already tremendous pool of talent and experience. Together we offer the most comprehensive suite of Technology Products and Services in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan; which includes the following:
- Information Technology Services and Solutions
- Document and Print Device Management Programs
- Professional IT Consulting Services
- Cloud Based and Hosted Product Environments
- Custom Software and Application Development
- Software Packages for the SMB Market
- Product Portfolio includes Microsoft, Dell, HP, Canon, Ricoh/Lanier, Samsung and the related Service and Support
We are in search of highly skilled individuals with solid professional experience, preferably in the area of sales/marketing, the IT Services field, or from a high level consulting background to become part of our growth and expansion.
As a member of our Sales Team, you will be expected to collaborate with Client stakeholders and Executive level contacts to develop solution requirements that are aligned to business objectives and workflows. You must be able to provide in-depth knowledge of application solutions and our products and services as they apply to a customer’s business processes in a team selling environment. The position will require the use of a structured team selling approach that is based upon developing a strategy that achieves the customer’s business requirements through the implementation of the services we provide. The Account Executive will also be required to establish a forward-thinking and ongoing relationship with existing and prospective customers.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills:
- Two to five years sales or consulting experience with a focus on team selling.
- Prior experience in an outside B2B sales environment is highly preferred.
- Must possess professional presentation and organizational skills, as well as excellent PC and problem solving abilities; you must be a very activity-focused individual.
- Creative, motivated individual with a good work ethic, self-discipline, persistence, and good time-management skills.
- Must possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, exceptional listening and comprehension skills.
- Enjoy learning about and using new and cutting edge technology.
- High degree of analytical skills.
- Positive/motivating personality.
- Ability to analyze and understand business problems with the assistance of the support structure available.
- Ability to apply solutions to meet customer objectives.
- Capable of assessing the needs of current and potential customers in relationship to overall document strategy/management, and/or IT Services with the intent to control costs and improve business workflows.
- Achieve quota through implementing creative sales strategies; perform comprehensive customer assessments and needs analyses.
- Develop proposals, presentations, and product recommendations.
- Maintain and grow current accounts while identifying and recruiting new accounts.
STRATEGY-MINDED BUSINESS FOCUS
- Understand how core business processes and technology can increase revenue, decrease costs, and/or increase productivity for our clients
- Identify business or workflow pain points, silos of data, and inefficiencies in operations
- Blend together available solutions that are driven by Business Intelligence, Workflow Efficiencies, and the ability to demonstrate strong ROI options
- Contribute to a positive client experience at all levels
- Provide solutions that create real value and a ROI for clients
- Committed to service, integrity, and relationships with our clients
- Maintain loyalty to overall company vision and a team environment
- Be proactive and contribute to process improvement and change
- Model professionalism both internally and externally
Advanced Imaging Solutions/Pinnacle of Indiana offers you:
- Base salary plus commissions and bonuses.
- Company-paid trips & awards, incentives, and promotions.
- Expense reimbursement.
- Excellent ongoing sales training.
- State-of-the-art technology, including laptop.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, matching 401(k) plan, paid time off, and paid vacations/holidays.
- Professional sales environment where your ideas are encouraged and you have the opportunity to grow your career.