2016 holds many changes to the traditional year-end process. With several new regulations, many organizations fear remaining compliant with their year-end finanaces and reporting.
With many additional businesses finding themselves in need of meeting the Affordable Care Act regulations, new (paused) Department of Labor Overtime rules, 2016’s year-end is more daunting than ever before.
Luckily, there are tools out there that can help calm your nerves. Greenshades Software, an add-on solution stack to Microsoft Dynamics GP, offers a suite of proven software that can make this years’ close your easiest one yet.
Join us, Pinnacle of Indiana, for a free Webinar with Greenshades Software on Wednesday, November 30th at 3:00p EST, as we take a look at the add-on options Greenshades has to offer. This all-in-one webinar will prepare you for this upcoming year-end, and provide additional insight on the tools that can help ensure your compliance, and offer tips on making your year-end process less painful.
Things we will cover:
- Overtime regulations – What does that mean for your business?
- W-2 and 1099 Changes
- What your January to-do list should look like
- Deadlines for year-end forms
- Electronic Filing Requirements, and how to prepare
- Affordable Care Act regulations
- The stricter compliance regulations
- How you can meet these new regulations and avoid penalties
- Paid sick leave mandates, including what cities & states are requiring it, and how to handle it
- The Available Greenshades solutions including Year-End Forms, Dynamics Payroll Inspector, and Benefits Enrollment as well as the ease of creating 1095-C forms using the Greenshades Tax Filing Center, and what methods are available to do so.
- Greenshades options for distribution (we handled over 4.2 million forms last year!) including print to blank perforated forms, online employee access and our print and mail service.
Don’t miss your chance on Wednesday, November 30th at 3:00p EST to learn how Greenshades and Microsoft Dynamics GP can simplify your Year-End process!
Stay informed on future events, webinars and workshops by subscribing! It's quick and painless, we promise.