Can I really use Facebook or Twitter for my business? How do I even get started in the process to learn some basics? Can social media be an effective tool in achieving successful communications with my target audience?
Join a group of other business leaders for six months to dive in and learn real tools to launch your social media strategy. (Limited to 12 organizations)
What Can You expect?
- Learn practical ways to leverage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other tools to create your social media strategy.
- Review examples of how some companies are using social media well (or, in some cases, not well at all).
- You will learn from each other, as a variety of different local businesses will discuss whats working for them, what theyre learning, questions theyre asking, and more!
- This experience will be dynamic. You control the agenda based on feedback from month to month and the specific needs in the group. We will be customizing the content according to your desires.
- Great food! Thanks to LaSalle Grill offering to host for these 6 meetings, we will enjoy some really fine dining along the way!
First Social Media Coaching Network Meeting:
Date: February 18, 2009
Time: 11am 1pm
Place: LaSalle Grill Colfax Suite
Price: (6) Luncheons Only: $395 (Alternatively, for those organizations already participating in our ongoing, personalized Social Media Coaching services, the cost to attend these luncheons is free).
Want Personalized Coaching?
We are offering a variety of options for Social Media Coaching specific to your organizations needs. Depending on your goals, they range from just get me started to a strategically optimized social media plan tied to your business initiatives.
We are looking forward to learning and working with this great group of organizations! February 18 is coming fast, so if youre interested in filling one of our remaining spots on our Social Media Coaching network, please call or email our Social Media Consultant, Michelle Hillaert at: