Really its cliché to say we value our customers or we pride ourselves on superior customer service Blah. Blah. Blah. Im sure the same information is on your competitors web site. How are you insuring that youre truly putting your customers first?
What controls can you put in place? How can technology help raise the bar of the experience your clients have with your organization while saving time, improving security, and monitoring your business processes?
Microsoft 4.0 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software can help. What can it do for me?
- No more information everywhere. CRM software can consolidate all your customer information into one shared database.
- Security for your sales leads and contacts. If you have salespeople on the road with valuable leads only on their laptops, you may be at risk of those leads going with them if they choose to leave the company. CRM centralizes this information from anywhere in the world.
- No more duplicate entry. With Pinnacles PinConnect tool, we can have your customer data synchronized with your accounting system, push A/R information into CRM, and talk to just about any other system you have to get the information you need where you need it.
- Manage tasks and business processes. Your business most likely has several processes, how a lead converts into a customer, how warranty or customer service calls are logged, how proposals are created, etc CRM has built in workflow tools to help you track the progress of critical functions and can send you automated alerts when/if theyre not happening.
- Information accessible 24/7 from anywhere. You can access your CRM data from anywhere in the world via the web to update meeting notes, add leads, you name it.
- Business Intelligence. Once your data is consolidated, you can get the information you need to make day to day decisions to help effectively manage your operation and improve service with scores of built in reports.
- And theres more. Really, the opportunities to customize CRM to your specific needs are nearly endless. This is not your old spreadsheet telling you your customers birthday this is a platform that can lead to web portals for your clients, multiple systems working together, an employee management tool, sales funnel reporting, and more
Want to see it in action?
On February 25th from 11:00-1:00, we will cover some CRM basics, but more importantly, give you practical examples of how businesses are actually using this software to build sales, improve service, and more Better yet? Well feed you lunch . on us.
Where: Pinnacle, 4100 Edison Lakes Pkwy Ste320, Mishawaka, IN 46545
When: February 25th, 11:00-1:00 (Lunch provided)
Please RSVP at http://pinnaclecrm.eventbrite.com or call us at (574) 235-8100 to register.