Never before have the pressures and expectations placed on IT departments been so great.
In an ever-changing global marketplace, companies are looking for every opportunity to gain a competitive advantage and simultaneously grow revenue, profits, and customer loyalty. IT is playing a critical role in supporting those efforts.
To help you with those efforts Pinnacle is hosting a free seminar to help you get your IT together on Thursday, March 18 from 8am-10am.
- Well give you tips on how you can optimize your IT infrastructure, team, and initiatives in a tough economy
- Well offer practical tools and advice from experience weve gained
- Well give you a demo of Windows 7 and review of features and functionality and how it can impact your business
- Well offer Windows 7 deployment tools and techniques
- Well give you a sneak peak at Office 2010
- Well even include breakfast at no charge
Come join with other IT and Business professionals as we share these practical tips and tools to help you win with your IT.
Where: Pinnacle, 4100 Edison Lakes Pkwy Ste320, Mishawaka, IN 46545
When: Thursday, March 18 from 8am-10am (breakfast provided)
Simply RSVP here http://pinnacleit.eventbrite.com/ or by calling 574-235-8100