Companies reaping the benefits of Managed Network Services have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. In the spirit of the approaching holiday, we've recapped the top 10 reasons why businesses with Managed Network Services (MNS) can be thankful this holiday.
- Managed Network Services allows businesses to transition technology investments to an OpEx model, freeing up cash to invest in projects that drive revenue and growth.
- IT Systems are kept current and running seamlessly in the background, with little to no interruption or loss of productivity.
- Subscription-based services are provided at a flat-fee rate which allows for better budgeting and planning.
- Companies gain a team of experienced IT professionals working as an extension of its business, for less than it would cost to employ in-house.
- MNS transfers the risk associated with managing IT from the company to the Managed Services Provider.
- Improves overall productivity and modernizes operations.
- Reduces expenses associated with Break/Fix network management.
- Proactive monitoring identifies and remediates issues before they become a problem.
- Leverages IT as a strategic asset with a technology roadmap that defines next steps for the organization's infrastructure.
- Procurement is streamlined by competitive pricing, informed decisions, and vendor research.
A TechNavio report predicted the Managed Network Services industry will grow at an compound annual growth rate of more than 9.4 percent between 2013 and 2018. The report cites increasing organizational shifts to OPEX business models as one of the reasons for demand. By outsourcing network management, organizations are able to enjoy the benefits of an experienced IT department monitoring their infrastructure at a fraction of what it would cost to employ in-house.
A True Partnership
A successful managed services provider (MSP) does more than monitor network health, they provide the skills, experience, and business acumen needed to support their client's IT infrastructure. The best MSPs act as an extension of the IT department. They work closely with clients to identify their technology needs and advise them of the tools needed to effectively support the organization's networks and systems.
If your business is ready to experience the benefits of managed network services, consider contacting Pinnacle, an Advanced Imaging Solutions company. Our experienced professionals are dedicated to supporting our clients and their networks.