For small and midsize businesses, technology can be the driving difference that propels your company ahead. Modernizing your IT can set you apart from your competitors by providing you with deeper insights into your business, better tools for productivity and collaboration, and streamlined, more efficient processes.
But how do you leverage technology to gain a competitive advantage?
First, you need to determine you business goals - whether growing sales, increasing efficiency, enabling a mobile workforce, or keeping data protected. A whiteboard session can help dig in to your core business processes and highlight organizational goals and challenges to help you prioritize what is most important.
Once you've listed and prioritized your goals and challenges, you can successfully create a technology roadmap to align IT solutions with each objective. This helps keep your projects on track as well as your budget.
Primary business challenges that can be improved with technology
- Business growth – technology can help streamline operations and workflows to reduce costs and enable business growth. Tech-savvy SMBs realized revenue and organizational growth faster than those using little to no technology.1
- Safeguard your business – disaster recovery and business continuity solutions protect your data from being lost in the event of a system failure, or worse.
- Productivity – cloud-based applications allow mobile workers to easily access the information they need and collaborate together wherever they are. Forty-five percent of SMBs said their employees get more done in the same amount of time thanks to technologies like cloud and mobile.1
- Improve customer experiences – Gain a better understanding of your customers with business intelligence tools to make more meaningful connections and build stronger relationships. Forty-two percent of SMBs claim technologies such as cloud and mobile have resulted in better customer relationships.1
The way SMBs do business is changing
Modern technology solutions help empower small and midsize businesses by making it easier to achieve business goals and objectives. SMBs that don't have robust IT budgets are turning toward the cloud to access cutting-edge technologies without increasing expenses.
Cloud solutions, such as Microsoft Office 365, let businesses pay a flat-rate subscription fee based on services provided. This is a huge benefit for companies with limited budgets by turning capital expenses into operating expenses, businesses can reallocate funds to other core-business needs. By having a flat-rate fee, companies can also budget their IT spend better and plan for future technology projects.
Pinnacle, An Advanced Imaging Solutions Company can help businesses achieve their business goals by modernizing their technology infrastructure. Our knowledge, skills and business acumen, applied to technology, helps businesses become more profitable, streamlined, and agile.
Join us at our upcoming Seminar:
Harness the Cloud to take your Business to the Next Level!
Join us on June 4th as we discuss cloud solutions that help SMBs:
- Grow Efficiently - streamline operations with a platform that can meet changing business needs.
- Improve Productivity - empower your people to work together from anywhere.
- Safeguard Your Business - keep data protected on mobile devices, servers, and the cloud.
- Connect With Customers - know your customers better than your competitors to tailor products and services to their needs.