In an effort to continuously provide the best service to our customers, the Pinnacle ERP Group will now offer the following resources to you:
Offsite Backup - Our IT team now offers solutions in cloud-based backup devices.This is a very popular solution for our clients since retention levels (how far back you can restore) are customizable. We've found this useful for ERP and Accounting customers with month-ends, quarter-ends, and annual archiving for audits. If you would like more information about offsite backup, contact us.
Routine Health Checks - No, not for you, for your systems. Keeping your systems healthy is imperative to keeping your business operations running smoothly, especially when it comes to your Dynamics GP data. As part of our GP Guardian program, we perform maintenance of your databases and check the integrity of your data. In larger companies there are generally Database Administrators (aka - DBA’s) who perform this task; however, most SMBs cannot afford this luxury so the ERP group at Pinnacle is happy to handle it on your behalf. If you are not a part of our GP Program, we also offer routine health checks to make sure your databases stay up and running with no problems.
Proactive monitoring helps keep systems healthy and is more cost-effective than reactive support after your system to go down, the effects of which can be crippling to businesses. Contact us for more information.
FRx OUT - MR IN! We have been talking about switching to Management Reporter for Microsoft for a while, and now seems like the perfect time to do so. We have been busy preparing our clients for the change by installing upgrades, providing on-site training, and offering classes at our Mishawaka office.
What you should know about Management Reporter (MR):
- It was completely rewritten with all new technology (it was a very old and end-of-life system)
- The User Interface is modern and easy-to-use
- It uses SQL Server for its data
- Reports can be grouped
- The 'Undo' command is allowed
- It is more reliable and easier to support
- MR has Dimensional reporting
- MR can publish reports to SharePoint
- You can maintain and secure row, column, tree, and reporting definitions into folders by type, function, category, or user.
- You can generate, view, and secure reports in a centralized storage facility with folders.
- Company's can have logos, pictures, etc.
- Add stress to numbers, i.e. turn negatives numbers red
- Tech Specs – 64 bit, SQL, Active Directory Support
For more information on the features you'll receive, and training on Management Reporter, contact us today!